This is the page of all baby chinchillas born and for adoption! All of my kits are held almost every day from the day they are born, so they generally grow up to be very friendly and used to human contact! Be sure to check back often for updates. If there are no chins currently available for adoption, or if you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to fill out the form below or email me to be added to the baby mailing list! The email list will allow you to begin receiving updates when litters are born. Please include desired color/gender in the comments if you have a preference.
Babies J3, J4, J6, and J7 are currently available for deposit!! More babies expected any day now! Check back for updates!
Also, I have a 3.5 month old junior chinchilla available and ready to go now - a standard gray female. Email if interested!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to be added to my emailing list.
J8 - Black Velvet Female - "Stormy"
An adorable, chubby little black velvet baby girl arrived on 2/17/18 to Neptune (brown velvet female) and Pluto (standard male). She will be staying here with me, and has been named Stormy! She is not available for adoption.
J8 - Black Velvet Female - staying here!
J6 - Gray VC Female and J7 - Gray VC Male
Two huge kits arrived on 2/12/18 to Callie (white mosaic female) and Dimitri (violet male). Both of these little ones are standard gray and carry violet. J6 is a female and she will be $195 and J7 is a male and he will be $185.
J4 - Gray PSC Male and J5 - Sapphire Female
Twins arrived on 2/11/18 to Belle (gray sc female) and Kyo (gray sc male). J4 is a standard gray psc male and will be $175, and J5 is a sapphire female and is currently on deposit. J4 is still available for deposit.
J3 - Light Ebony Male
On 2/11/18, a little boy was born to Aurora (gray female) and Ezra (tan male). This little guy is currently available for deposit, and will be $210.
J3 - Llight Ebony Male - available for deposit!
J1 - Beige Male
The first baby of 2018 arrived late in January on the 25th! The baby is a beige male, born to Ginny (homo beige female) and Anakin (standard gray male). This little guy is currently on deposit!
J1 - Beige Male - on deposit!
**no longer available** This is a small sampling of some of the babies born here over the years! All of the babies in the slideshow below are staying here or have been adopted.
- A non-refundable deposit via PayPal is required to hold a chinchilla until pickup.
- When a new baby is born, individuals on the emailing list will be notified via email and will receive a 48 hour exclusivity period to place a deposit (based on my evaluation of the safety and appropriateness of the potential home). After sending the deposit and prior to pickup, the adopter must fill out an adoption questionnaire to ensure the home will be safe and healthy for the kit.
- Chinchilla babies must be with their mother for 8-10 weeks at minimum, then are monitored by me on their own for at least 1 week, before they are allowed to leave.
- I care very much about the homes my chinchillas are entering, so if you are inexperienced with chinchillas, please don't hesitate to ask questions! I would be more than happy to help educate anyone interested in adding a chinchilla to their family for the first time!
- Please note that I reserve the right to deny any adoption if I feel that the chinchilla will not be entering a safe, healthy, happy forever-home.