This is the page of all baby chinchillas born and for adoption! All of my kits are held almost every day from the day they are born, so they generally grow up to be very friendly and used to human contact! Be sure to check back often for updates. If there are no chins currently available for adoption, or if you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to fill out the form below or email me to be added to the baby mailing list! The email list will allow you to begin receiving updates when litters are born. Please include desired color/gender in the comments if you have a preference.
No babies available at this time. More anticipated to arrive in the upcoming weeks!
At this time I also have a 6 month old female available. Please email me for more information if interested.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to be added to my emailing list.
J15 - Tan Male
Yet another little one arrived on 5/12/18 to Ava (ebony female) and Jace (tan male)! This kit is a medium tan male who absolutely loves to attach himself to my hands and just sit with me! He's super sweet and timid. This little guy is on deposit at this time!
J15 - Tan Male - on deposit!
J14 - Medium Ebony VC Female
On 5/11/18 a single medium ebony (vc) kit was born to Hotaru (ebony vc female) and Dimitri (violet male). This little girl is on deposit at this time!
J14 - Medium Ebony VC Female - on deposit!
J12 - White Mosaic Female and J13 - White Mosaic Female
Two more babies arrived on 5/9/18 to Elsa (pink white female) and Appa (ebony male). They are both little girls, and they are both white mosaic. J13 is a bit darker with more gray markings than her sister. Both of these babies are on deposit at this time!
J10 - Gray PSC Male and J11 - Gray PSC Male
Twins arrived on 5/7/18 to Emily (gray sc female) and Kyo (gray sc male). These are two boys, both standard gray (psc). Both of these boys are currently on deposit.
J9 - Standard Gray Male
On 4/4/18, a surprise baby arrived to Clary and Kishan! He is a standard gray male and is currently on deposit.
J9 - Standard Gray Male - on deposit!
**no longer available** This is a small sampling of some of the babies born here over the years! All of the babies in the slideshow below are staying here or have been adopted.
- A non-refundable deposit via PayPal is required to hold a chinchilla until pickup.
- When a new baby is born, individuals on the emailing list will be notified via email and will receive a 48 hour exclusivity period to place a deposit (based on my evaluation of the safety and appropriateness of the potential home). After sending the deposit and prior to pickup, the adopter must fill out an adoption questionnaire to ensure the home will be safe and healthy for the kit.
- Chinchilla babies must be with their mother for 8-10 weeks at minimum, then are monitored by me on their own for at least 1 week, before they are allowed to leave.
- I care very much about the homes my chinchillas are entering, so if you are inexperienced with chinchillas, please don't hesitate to ask questions! I would be more than happy to help educate anyone interested in adding a chinchilla to their family for the first time!
- Please note that I reserve the right to deny any adoption if I feel that the chinchilla will not be entering a safe, healthy, happy forever-home.