This is the page of all baby chinchillas born and for adoption! All of my kits are held almost every day from the day they are born, so they generally grow up to be very friendly and used to human contact! Be sure to check back often for updates. If there are no chins currently available for adoption, or if you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to fill out the form below or email me to be added to the baby mailing list! The email list will allow you to begin receiving updates when litters are born. Please include desired color/gender in the comments if you have a preference.
Currently, baby H29 is available!! More babies expected in January-February. Check back for updates!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to be added to my emailing list.
H31 - Standard Female - "Eleven"
Another little girl arrived on 11/4/17 to Dinah (standard female) and Pluto (standard male)! This baby is a standard gray and she will be staying here with me! She has been named Eleven, or El, after the character in Stranger Things.
H29 - Standard Gray Female and H30 - Beige Female
The baby-girl-trend continues with the arrival of H29 and H30 on Halloween! These little girls were born to Elsa, a pink white female, and Triton, a standard gray male, on 10/31/17. H29 is a standard gray who is currently available for deposit, she is $185. H30 is a beige female who also is currently on deposit.
H26 - Extra Dark Ebony Female
It's the year of the girls this year! Yet another little female kit arrived on 10/18/17 to Luna, a dark ebony female, and Kishan, an extra dark ebony male. The little girl is an extra dark ebony, and she is currently on deposit!
H26 - Extra Dark Ebony Female - on deposit!
H24 - Standard Gray Female and H25 - Medium Ebony Female
Two new little ones arrived to Dahlia, an ebony female, and first-time-dad Anakin, a standard gray male, on 10/15/17! H24 is a cute little standard gray female. H25 is an adorable medium ebony female. They are going to be adopted together and are on deposit!
H23 - Dark Ebony Male
Another fall baby arrived to Ava and Ezra on 10/5/17! The baby is a dark ebony male, and he is currently on deposit!
H23 - Dark Ebony Male - on deposit!
H21 - Standard PSC Female and H22 - Standard PSC Female
The fall baby boom is underway with the arrival of the first two kits of the season! H21 and H22 are two more little girls, both standard gray psc, who arrived on 9/29/17. Their mother is Emily and their father is Kyo. Both of these little girls will be adopted together, and they are both on deposit!
**no longer available** This is a small sampling of some of the babies born here over the years! All of the babies in the slideshow below are staying here or have been adopted.
- A non-refundable deposit via PayPal is required to hold a chinchilla until pickup.
- When a new baby is born, individuals on the emailing list will be notified via email and will receive a 48 hour exclusivity period to place a deposit (based on my evaluation of the safety and appropriateness of the potential home). After sending the deposit and prior to pickup, the adopter must fill out an adoption questionnaire to ensure the home will be safe and healthy for the kit.
- Chinchilla babies must be with their mother for 8-10 weeks at minimum, then are monitored by me on their own for at least 1 week, before they are allowed to leave.
- I care very much about the homes my chinchillas are entering, so if you are inexperienced with chinchillas, please don't hesitate to ask questions! I would be more than happy to help educate anyone interested in adding a chinchilla to their family for the first time!
- Please note that I reserve the right to deny any adoption if I feel that the chinchilla will not be entering a safe, healthy, happy forever-home.