This is the page of all baby chinchillas born and for adoption! All of my kits are held almost every day from the day they are born, so they generally grow up to be very friendly and used to human contact! Be sure to check back often for updates. If there are no chins currently available for adoption, or if you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to fill out the form below or email me to be added to the baby mailing list! The email list will allow you to begin receiving updates when litters are born. Please include desired color/gender in the comments if you have a preference.
Baby J9 is currently available for deposit! More babies are expected to arrive in May.
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to be added to my emailing list.
J9 - Standard Gray Male
On 4/4/18, a surprise baby arrived to Clary and Kishan! He is a standard gray male and will be available for adoption. He will be $175.
J9 - Standard Gray Male - available for deposit!
J8 - Black Velvet Female - "Stormy"
An adorable, chubby little black velvet baby girl arrived on 2/17/18 to Neptune (brown velvet female) and Pluto (standard male). She will be staying here with me, and has been named Stormy! She is not available for adoption.
J8 - Black Velvet Female - staying here!
J6 - Gray VC Female and J7 - Gray VC Male
Two huge kits arrived on 2/12/18 to Callie (white mosaic female) and Dimitri (violet male). Both of these little ones are standard gray and carry violet. J6 is a female and J7 is a male, they are both currently on deposit.
J4 - Gray PSC Male and J5 - Sapphire Female
Twins arrived on 2/11/18 to Belle (gray sc female) and Kyo (gray sc male). J4 is a standard gray psc male and J5 is a sapphire female. They are both on deposit!
J3 - Light Ebony Male
On 2/11/18, a little boy was born to Aurora (gray female) and Ezra (tan male). He is a light ebony. This little guy is currently on deposit.
J3 - Llight Ebony Male - on deposit!
**no longer available** This is a small sampling of some of the babies born here over the years! All of the babies in the slideshow below are staying here or have been adopted.
- A non-refundable deposit via PayPal is required to hold a chinchilla until pickup.
- When a new baby is born, individuals on the emailing list will be notified via email and will receive a 48 hour exclusivity period to place a deposit (based on my evaluation of the safety and appropriateness of the potential home). After sending the deposit and prior to pickup, the adopter must fill out an adoption questionnaire to ensure the home will be safe and healthy for the kit.
- Chinchilla babies must be with their mother for 8-10 weeks at minimum, then are monitored by me on their own for at least 1 week, before they are allowed to leave.
- I care very much about the homes my chinchillas are entering, so if you are inexperienced with chinchillas, please don't hesitate to ask questions! I would be more than happy to help educate anyone interested in adding a chinchilla to their family for the first time!
- Please note that I reserve the right to deny any adoption if I feel that the chinchilla will not be entering a safe, healthy, happy forever-home.